In our modern society today, it seems like everything is being powered by computers – from large-scale corporations to small-scale business that range from banks, malls, oil companies, etc. Everything is all computer-generated. But what will you do if suddenly your business, being all powered by your computer, is bugged down? Have you heard of the Conficker Virus?
What is it and what does it do?
Recently, a computer virus called Conficker Virus that is also known as a Downadup had caused major problems in some huge corporations in Britain. They have found out that it all started on October or November last year (2008) when computers began to malfunction in the said company. This virus is still very new and they are still on the process of studying its full capability to destroy computers headed by the British Technology Security Experts.
A Conficker Virus is a clever computer program developed by hackers for mischievous intents. As previously discussed, this computer virus also called as Downadup has only been recently discovered after it affected millions of computer in a huge corporation in Britain.They still do not know yet the Conficker Virus’ full potential but as far as the incident in Britain showed, these are what this virus is capable of doing at the moment:
1. Even if you have a backup service in case you get hit by a virus, Conficker Virus instantly disables this backup service so you will definitely be left with nothing.
2. Conficker Virus will also not allow you to enter security websites.
3. It will erase all your recently saved important and official documents.
4. Conficker Virus will also not give you access to security sites and services.
5. It will make your computer vulnerable to infected machines making you get more programs from the malware’s creator.
Now, if you think you are infected, it is not yet too late. There are helps available online or you can ask for a computer virus expert knows to inspect on your computer and specifically look for a Conficker Virus.
Now Do you want to remove downadup fast?
Confickerwormremoval.com site shows you how to determine if you are infected, with detailed step by step instructions to get rid of downadup, and protect your pc from other worms, viruses, trojans, and many more.